Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring Has Sprung


Good Day Campers,


Yes, it’s that time of the week. Tune your BLOG's channel right here for another exciting episode of "Zirbes in the Army". This week we will talk about the new game Dan got, called Rock Band, the work done to keep the mission going, and his final thoughts. So, stay tuned......


You read it correct; I bought Rock Band for my XBOX 360. For those of you that don’t know what it is, you get a guitar controller, drum kit and microphone and you do the actions the game tells you to do to the music. It is so much FUN!!!! I am still on easy setting for now and that is tough enough. They even had a competition for prizes at the MWR for the people that are much better than me. I'll take a video of myself playing so that you get the idea. Just to let you know again......IT'S SO MUCH FUN!!!!!


This week has just flown by because of all of the work I had to do. I do like keeping busy and completing projects and I had plenty of them this week. I can't tell you much about some of them but I did have some aircraft work along with the other projects I was on. I changed out an engine on one aircraft and on another one some seals were leaking and I had to replace those also. I'm going to be the only engine guy for another week till my other guy gets back from leave so I’m on call 24 hours a day till then. They haven't had to come and get me but I have been putting in some long hours down at the hanger. I hope I can keep busy like this for a while so July comes faster than I realize.


Now as you see in the picture above, I'm wearing flamingo glasses that Sarah sent me. She said that she used them at work for a function and sent me a pair because she knows I like flamingos. That got me thinking..........maybe I could do a video with the glasses.........so I'm getting everyone to wear them and get their picture taken and i'll come up with the theme later. It will be so cool. That will give me something else to do to pass the time. I'll be sure to show all of you what I did when it is done. Maybe, if any of you have some goofy glasses that you would like to send me I could use them in the video. The more the merrier is what I always say.


That’s it for now........Tune in next week when Dan talks about all of the things he does on deployment in "Zirbes in the Army".


Good Night and Good Luck,


Dan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello guys,

Even though I get adobe master package for my desktop, I¡¯d like to edit sites on my MacBook as well.

After spending a fortune on windows versions of adobe software program I do not want to spend even more on Mac versions! I looked at the [url=http://www.best-html-editor.com]best html editor reviews[/url] while still can not have any idea.

Any help can be great.

Thanks in advance!