Monday, June 9, 2008

Just Another Week In The Big Cat Box


Hello all and welcome back.


This week has been very hot and sandy here in Iraq (Like you didn't know where I have been). The only good part is that I am on night shift, and it is much cooler here at night. It has been around 110 to 115 everyday this week and we have had sand storms 5 of the days. I think I have half of the desert in my lungs......COUGH, COUGH!! One nice thing is that one more week has gone by and only 5 left till I am on my way home. It is so exciting to be thinking about all of the things that Sarah and I will be doing when I get home like........working on finishing my basement, getting Sarah's new car, and going to Vegas to celerbrate our 12th anniversary. It is so close I can almost taste the ice cold beer right now.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.


As far as anything else interesting, there isn't much. I do want to say a hardy HOOWAH to my wife's cousin serving in Korea right now. He has been there 2 months now and has 10 more to go. I am so proud of him for making this life decision and serving our country in this time of need. I hope he doesn't have to come here where I am but, if he does I know he will have the support of all of you just like I have had for the past year. Matt.........I am very proud to call you my brother-in-arms.


That's it for now. Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell. I look forward to talking to you all again real soon.


Dan

No comments: