Monday, June 2, 2008

It's June Already??


Hello all and welcome back.


WOW!!! What a week. I have been so busy at work that the week just flew by. I had an extra duty of watching the MWR phone center, work in general, and getting ready to move into a new room tomorrow. Thats right, I said move to a new room. It means that we are one step closer to coming home. We have to clear our rooms so that when the new group gets here, they have the same place to stay. It's a pain in the butt, but I have no problem doing it. I am getting so excited to be one more step closer to home.


Durring my time at the phone center I was able to chat with Sarah for a long time and get some plans together for my return. After I get back from school, I have set up a crew to complete the basement of our house. I am so excited to finally get it done and I know that Sarah feels the same way. (Although I've given her a lot of tasks to do and I'm not sure she's so excited about that part.) I also have a friend that does landscaping and he is going to help to get the yard into great shape. Because I dont have to be back to work right away, this is the perfict time to get it all done. I can't wait!!!!


Sorry so short this week. I'll make it up to you all next week when I get settled into my new room. Take care and I will talk to you all later.


Dan

No comments: