Friday, July 20, 2007

Waterlogged


Hello again everyone and welcome. I hope everyone has had a good week and all is well. This week has been a down week here. Everything has left to go over and all of the training is done. Soon I'll be home for 9 days and I can't wait for that.


I did take another PT test this week and I passed it with flying colors. I did 72 push-ups and 70 sit-ups and 2-miles in 16:03. Not my best time on the run but I did better in the other two than last time. I am feeling more fit now than I can ever remember. Now if only these last 10 pounds would fall off I would be a model or something :-)


We also got to go to the pool again yesterday. We cooked out and hung out all day long. I did get a little red, even though I reapplied my sunscreen like 5 times. It was very relaxing to be by the pool, but I did get waterlogged and pruned by the end of the afternoon (I know, it must be rough for me. lol).


Well, It's time for me to go to formation and find out what is going on today. Everyone have a good weekend and my next post will be after my block leave is over because I will see most of you in that time frame.

No comments: