Monday, July 16, 2007

Gettin' Ready


It's Monday and do you know where Dan is? I'm right here in Oklahoma and getting ready to be home for 9 days.


Yesterday was our battalion picnic and we also got to have beer!!! It was hot and it tasted so good. There was volleyball, swimming, a dunk tank and did I mention the beer? It was a good time had by all who attended (which was everybody - Hello still in the army here - didn't have a choice - lol). Today I started packing up my personal items in preparation for next week. I sure collected a lot of items over the past 3 months but I think I'll be able to fit it all somewhere. After I'm done with that we are going to see a movie. I think we'll see "Live free or die hard" and then have dinner at the mall for a change of pace.


Everybody have a good week and I can't wait to see all of you when I get home. It will be very busy so if I don't get to talk to everybody, do stay in contact via e-mail.


Take care all


Dan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see you! oh, love the shorts! wait...why don't you have your socks up to your knees too! j/k! see you soon!

P.S ready to go golfing?! any course you want to play? let me know! cya!