Thursday, May 31, 2007

Life of a Mechanic


I'm back!!!!


Now for the rest of the story. This week I have been in a AGPU (Aviation Ground Power Unit) class. It is a four day class on how to operate it and maintain it while we are in Iraq. The teacher is cramming 2 weeks worth teaching into 4 days. It is going fast and furious bot I am learning a lot. We did get to do what we call a air start of the helicopter. It is something that we don't get to do normally so it was pretty cool. Next week it is back to helicopter maintenance and "normal" life.


Hope all is well with everyone and have a great weekend.


Dan


PS) I did start a Facebook at facebook.com if anybody wants to see more pictures from here and other things I have done.


http://www.facebook.com/p/Dan_Zirbes/693246576

No comments: