Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy Memorial Day!


Hello campers and welcome back. I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday weekend. As you see, we had a day off!!!! They let us go to the mall for half the day to see a movie and shop. I saw Pirates 3 and I thought it was very good. I recomend it to everyone. I also walked around and looked at things I can't buy because I don't need them or can bring with to Iraq. I did buy some CD's though. I got "The Greatest Funk Hits of All Time". It has a lot of songs that make you want to grove and I like to grove. After we came back, I had someone buy me a stake at the grocery store her on post and I grilled it for dinner. The only thing missing was....you guessed it......a beer. Thats ok, I got a taste of civilian life for a little bit today. Tommarow, it's back to Army training and fixing aircraft.


Talk to you all later and I'll keep updating.


Dan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, funk makes you 'grove' - is that supposed to be grope or groove, or maybe groping while you're groovin'??? haha
princess pegster