Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My First Week at Sill

Well, here it is, my first BLOG.

I am in Fort Sill, OK doing my deployment training. This past week we set up our shops in the hanger here for us to work in when we get to our "Blue" phase in May. We also started in-prossesing and getting our paperwork all in order. Tommarow we start the "Green" phase. We will have classes on army radios, land navagation, combat lifesaving, convoys, and other army solider skill tasks. It will be alot for us to take in in just 1 1/2 months but im up for the challenge. Our first PT (Physical Training) test is on Saturday. They have set the bar high but im sure i can pass it. For the ones that don't, they get to do PT twice a day. That would SUCK!

This is just the start. I will try to make entrys as often as I can to keep everyone up to speed.

One last thing, I have been asked how the living is and I can say it is cramped but it could be worse. I will post some pictures of what it looks like around here so you all get a feel for the joint.

Talk to you all later,
Dan

1 comment:

Becki said...

Hey Dan,

Thanks for the information. You are looking good. Keep your head high and ALWAYS the smile on your face. I see what you mean you look like you are living in a box. You will get through it. We are all praying for you and can't wait to see you again soon.

Keep in touch.

Friends Always.