Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Combat Lifesaver Course


Hello again, it's me.

The past 2 days have been all classroom time learning how to be a combat lifesaver. Now I'm not talking about handing out mints to everyone in combat, I'm talking about what to do when you come upon a casualty on the battlefield. Yesterday we practiced how to give an IV to someone. I got to administer one and also be the pin cushion for one as you see in the picture. It was a great learning experience and I hope I never have to put these skills to use if you know what I mean. I'll be done with this class on Thursday and then off to weapons classes and the range. I will keep you all posted on how that goes. Well, I'm off to bed early tonight because I am going to do PT tomorrow morning at 5am. I've got to keep in shape for Sarah you know (I am bringing sexy back).

I'll talk to you all later

Dan

No comments: