Monday, February 18, 2008

At The Y.M.C.A.


Let's Disco Everybody!!!!!


I have found my calling, the 7th member of the Village People -Army Man! One of the other things this mustache is good for.......joining a 70's disco band. I couldn't resist taking this picture. I was helping hang blades on an aircraft and somebody started singing Y.M.C.A. because all of us had mustaches and hard hats on. It was too funny. So, the next time you hear that song at a wedding or karaoke night, think of me in this picture. I live the song.........Young man, Are you listening to me I said, young man, what did you want to be............In the A.R.M.Y.


Otherwise, things here are going OK. It rained again about 4 days ago. This time it is almost dry in 4 days because the ground is not as frozen so it has some place to go. I'll put a picture of the "Walk to the bathroom" in the rain. It is definitely an adventure. Also, I have been working out more and I have found a new device to hate. It is the elliptical machine!!!! This machine needs to go back to hell where it came from. My calves are so sore that it hurts to walk. People tell me that it gets better, but it hasn't. But I keep doing it because I want to look good for Sarah when I come back home. So Sarah, this is all your fault.......JK.....Love You......XOXOXO.


That's it for now. Have a good week and I'll talk to you all later.


Dan

No comments: