Monday, November 5, 2007

Is It November Aready?


Hello everybody and welcome.


First a word from our sponsor, The US Army.........


Ever want to see foreign lands? Be in warm climates? Carry an M-16 everywhere you go? Then the Army is for you!! Not only do you get all of those things, you also get...FREE clothing, food, and Living quarters at the base of their choice!! Be Army Strong!!.........Now back to the BLOG you were reading.


Sounds great.......maybe I'll join up and.....oh.....wait....I'm already in the Army. That’s why we all dress alike here. I get it now.......LOL.


This week went by quite quickly for me because I was busy most of the week with maintenance as you can see in the photo above. I do like keeping busy and learning as I go. I try to learn something new every day. The only problem with that is I probably forget something when I gain the new knowledge. One of these days I will learn a new thing and forget how to walk or something strange like that.


Sarah and I also booked our holiday trip.....to Mexico. I'm so excited. Fun in the sun without wearing my ACU's. Can you say Mai Tai? Then we will be back in time for Mark and Jill's wedding. That will be quite the event also. Can you say open bar? Well, I don’t know if it open bar but I won't care because we will be dancing and having fun at the reception with family and friends. So all of this is happening in December, then back here for the final 7 months of my deployment.


"Mug at War" Update........Still in editing because we (me and a friend are putting it together) keep coming up with new ideas and things but it should be done real soon. It will be out for the big holiday push. Oscar material if you ask me. Great acting and the mug is brilliant in the roll of "Mug" the Cargill mug. I'll put a preview picture down below so you can post it up around the house it preparation.


That’s all I have this week. In the coming weeks I'll get into my Christmas shopping and getting ready for leave so stay tuned........


Take care all and I'll talk to you all later.


Dan

2 comments:

Ann said...

Sgt. Zirbes -- found your blog via the AnySoldier website. Just wanted to leave a comment and publicly THANK you for your service to our country!

Keep up the great work and STAY SAFE!

Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your geedman.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend George