Sunday, April 13, 2008

I Miss Golf......


Hello All,


As I sit here watching The Masters, it makes me long for the green grass of a golf course, swinging the clubs, the smell of dew in the morning, and enjoying a nice sunny day on the course. They have set up a little driving cage in our battalion area to keep the swing loose, but I have yet to venture over there to try it out. I probably will when it gets closer to the time we get to come home. I am looking forward to playing a round when I get back home this summer, but till then I get to watch it on TV. Just thought I'd let you all know that.


The rest of the week went by quickly, which is nice!!! I got back to the pool a couple of times this week and my tan is coming along. I had some aircraft maintenance to keep me busy at work as well as helping other people get some work done. I also got a package from the wife with some goodies in it and a fun hat that you see me wearing in the picture above. It is a hot dog hat and as you can see it is quite flattering. She got it for me to wear when we have a cook out, but it is too cool to only wear then. I go around wearing it and everyone wants to touch my Weiner Hat. I just think they are all jealous of how nice and large my Weiner Hat is. They all want one but they know that I was the first to sport the Weiner Hat. I exposed it to the world!!!!!


On that note, I will bid you all farewell. Have a great week and just remember my motto........If you have a big Weiner Hat, don't be afraid to show it off.


Thank you......I'm here all week.....Try the veal........Tip your wait staff and I'll talk to ya later,


Dan

No comments: