Sunday, June 10, 2007

Another Week....Another $.50


Hello campers. Hope your week went well and your weekend even better. It is groundhog day here. Every day is the same. The only thing that changes is my underwear (my roommates are happy about that). This week will be a bit more exciting because we are doing airfield scenarios to respond to broke aircraft. It should put a little more spice into our lives. Then it will be bye-bye to the aircraft to get loaded on to a ship to go overseas.


I did find out when my block leave is. It will be July 23rd to Aug 1st. In that time, Steve and Kim are getting married, Sarah is setting up a picnic to have at the house for everyone to come to (details coming on that), And be sure to get all of the golfing in I can in between all of that. So much to do.


I will let you know how next weeks training went next entry so hang in there and keep all of your positive support coming. It means a lot to me. Like how I was able to web cam with my parents and Sarah's family in the past couple of weeks. It is nice to see everyone as well as talk to them. If any of you have a web cam and want to chat, let me know and I will add you to my skype list. Just install skype at www.skype.com and my screen name is zirbes72.


Talk to you all later.


Dan

No comments: